Aberdeen City Planning

UPDATE: APPLICATION FOR Erection of three class 3 (food and drink) units including two with drive-thru facilities AT THE LAND ADJACENT TO ARDENE VETS ON THE A944

Aberdeen City Planning Committee agreed with the recommendation by the Planning Officer that a public hearing should be convened to allow representations from interested parties to present their opinion on the application to the planning committee.  The hearing is to be held on the 28th of November 2018.

There were 238 individual objections to the application.  92% of these were from Westhill and Kingswells.  There were also 251 supports. However only 22% of these were from Westhill and Kingswells.  The other 78% were from around 50 other locations all over the country.  Kingswells Community Council objected to the application. ACC Roads Department have made a significant amount of comments and have requested further information to be provided, and Transport Scotland are awaiting to see implications the development would have on the AWPR (they may have to wait a while!)

All those that commented on the application have been sent a letter advising them of the hearing and offering them an opportunity to speak.

The Planning report can be viewed here.

The WAEPAL objection can be viewed here.

 

One thought on “UPDATE: APPLICATION FOR Erection of three class 3 (food and drink) units including two with drive-thru facilities AT THE LAND ADJACENT TO ARDENE VETS ON THE A944

  1. The Scottish Government are supposed to be concerned about the “explosion” in fast food outlets due to the health (obesity) implications.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.